Salt Water sandals have been cult classics in the States for over 70 years, ever since Walter Hoy started making them with scrap leather from military boots during wartime shortages in 1940. They’ve been gracing the feet of cool kids ever since – and now they’re here. A classic plaited-style sandal for girls and boys, big and small.
- Wear in the sea, or to the shops – the ultimate in comfy chic.
- Leather upper and lining allows feet to breathe.
- Comfortable fit thanks to secure ankle strap.
- Hand-stitched with non-rusting brass buckles
- Non-slip vulcanized rubber sole