The Air Revolution 5.3 is a mid height trekking boot. The entire tongue is a combination of 3D mesh and a permanently shock-absorbing, reticulated, perforated sponge. To fix it in place, a Velcro tab is used at the front of the boot and at the edge of the tongue. This works like a pump. In the tread phase of walking fresh air is sucked into the boot. In the push-off phase warm air is pressed out.
- Category B/C- for ambitious trekking in low alpine ranges and on fixed rope routes (light irons possible).
- Upper Material - Suede mesh Lining - GORE-TEX®
- Performance Comfort Footwear
- Footbed - Air-Active® Soft Print drysole
- Sole - Vibram® rubber grip sole with CF technology
Weight - Approx. 850g per shoe